Read Scene 6.
Common Core Objectives
• Reading well: appreciating how the author is playing out each theme; appreciating how the author is weaving together the various threads of the narrative.
• Thinking well: using the discussion questions to consider how to draw conclusions from evidence and to use evidence to weigh arguments and counterarguments.
• Speaking well: developing oral skills through vocabulary development, debate, and group discussion.
• Listening well: developing a taste for good grammar and strong diction by closely examining the language of the play.
• Understanding: seeing how themes are playing out with reference to the lives of the characters.
Note that it is...