- Students will research the Italian Front of World War I.
- Students may photograph an important location to them.
- Students will use an image editing program to trace Frederic's path around a map of Italy.
- The instructor will use SmartBoard, if available, to help students analyze a poem.
- Students may use various software or recording equipment to depict important events in the novel.
- Students will use the Internet to find examples of World War I propaganda.
- Students may use software like PowerPoint to prepare a presentation.