A Confederacy of Dunces Study Guide & Essays
A Confederacy of Dunces is one of two novels written by John Kennedy Toole, the other being The Neon Bible, which he wrote at age 16. Neither book was published during Toole's lifetime. Following Toole's suicide, his mother sought out author Walker Percy and insisted that he read the manuscript of A…
A Confederacy of Dunces study guide contains a biography of John Kennedy Toole, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- A Confederacy of Dunces Summary
- About A Confederacy of Dunces
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 1
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 2
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 3
what are the roles of the characters?
what is the auther trying to say?