A Clockwork Orange Study Guide & Essays
Easily Anthony Burgess's most famous book - and his personal least favorite - A Clockwork Orange would have become a controversial work in the 20th-century canon even if not for Stanley Kubrick's stylized 1971 film adaptation. The futuristic novel relates the adventures of fifteen-year-old Alex…
A Clockwork Orange study guide contains a biography of Anthony Burgess, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- A Clockwork Orange Summary
- About A Clockwork Orange
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Part One, Chapters 1-4
- Summary and Analysis of Part One, Chapters 5-7
- Summary and Analysis of Part Two, Chapters 1-4
- The Character of Alex in A Clockwork Orange: What's He Going to Be Then, Eh?
- The Dilemma of Free Will in A Clockwork Orange
- The Gospel According To Alex - A Clockwork Orange
- The Omitted Chapter
- Clockwork Orange: The Last Chapter